Sunday, December 6, 2009

Just Be Friends~! a future duet by Kino and Rui!

Hi everyone, Rui here! just wanna update on a future possible duet by Kino and myself, the original version of Just be Friends by Megurine Luka~ composed by Dixie Flatline! ( You are AWESOME, keep up the good work!)
anyways spent a LOT of hours doing these two pics, in the end we chose teh one i first drew but never coloured until now. xD

1st


2nd (ignore the double text xD, yeah this ones nt proprtioned kakakaka)


anyways tired now, probably gonna spent the next few hours slumped on the floor/bed/chair/ a huge pillow/ sofa OwO oh yeah Mizu, just wanna say, POST YOUR DUBS IN YOUTUBE NOT MYSPACE. ok? ok.


P.S: all the pictures above belong to me and me only. me being Akine Rui of Demante. this is COPYRIGHTED xD. any use of the "art" above without my permission will be cursed to the depths of hell. thank you for your co-operation ^_^

1 comment:

  1. I have no records yet maaaaaaaaa.What to postXD.Working on it.I cant get this part.and this part.kinda hard XD

    ReplyDelete